วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

The Way To Add Fun To Growing Old


At an occasion I talked at lately, I had been espousing the multi-gains of the 5Fs (Fitness, Food, Camaraderie, Future, and Finances) toward leading a longer, better life. A ninety two year old in the crowd reckoned that there ought to be a 6th F - PLEASURE. She identified routine doses of pleasure as an important contributor to her longevity. Despite my reply that PLEASURE is normally thought to be related relationships and linked to Camaraderies, she wasn't convinced and maintained that there needs to be 6Fs.

Her position with regards to PLEASURE got me believing. From the group, I googled' Ageing & Fun'. Much wasn't delivered by my search. I located tons about Fitness, Food, Finances (especially, just how much you really must have enough stashed away for a rainy day), Future (as in, constantly having something to look forward to), and Friendship, but zit about setting some pleasure into growing old.

This lack got me believing. It's yesterday's news that two thirds of individuals who ever lived past 65 years are living now. So, to get a substantial, and increasing, amount of individuals, longevity is a fresh phase in life. Yet, the focus of much of research is more on survival than how to get the most out of this new phase - including, of course, how to have some fun.

On further reflection, I believed what I do for pleasure.

I have pleasure going to get a run. (My wife chooses swimming.)
I have interesting catching up with others in the club. (Groucho Marx would not join a club that will have him as a part.)
I have fun playing with my grandkids. (A buddy of mine reckons George Burns got it right when he recommended having a large, warm, caring, close knit family - in another city.)
Along with the list continues and on. We're all distinct. What one man locates interesting might not appeal to another. So, there might be no one recipe for how to have some fun.

Interesting requires outlook, and perspective is a selection. You'll have interesting if you decide to, and conversely. Some attitudinal questions could comprise:

Might it be ENTERTAINING to be living? (If not, decide to take action about this.)
Am I an INTERESTING man to be with? (If not, decide to take action about this.)
Am I receiving my daily dose of PLEASURE? (If not, decide to take action about this.)
Am I getting PLEASURE out of being in my present group? (If not, decide to take action about this.)
We understand that selecting perspectives (and targets) moves toward taking some actions. It's just subsequently that success may be realized (specifically, advancing from where you're to where you would like to be). Success, of course, is a vital precursor to leading a satisfactory life. So, if you prefer to get fun in your whole life, it is going to require building a choice (or picks).

In case you had to research further adding some enjoyment to your own life, Google 'Fun Theory'. The gist of The Interesting Theory is the fact that whether you wish to alter behavior, allow it to be interesting: when individuals begin having interesting, their behavior will probably alter. Not merely do you want to be amused by the examples but additionally see how having interesting could be catching: having interesting may even create interesting for others.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น